Meridian Management preserves investments and optimizes the economic opportunity of its owner(s). This includes maximizing the cash flow and increasing the net value of each investment. Meridian provides individualized attention with a pro-active, hands-on approach to managing our properties.
Meridian Management balances the goals and requirements of all owners and the nature of each property according to the following criteria:
- Concern for the Client's Objectives
- High Standards of Professionalism
Meridian transcends traditional property management utilizing a sophisticated, user-friendly reporting system keeping owners informed. Clients are constantly notified of changing rental markets, prevailing economic trends, and needed maintenance through a monthly narrative.
Upon acquisition of a new property, Meridian's management team immediately develops an individualized plan to ensure client satisfaction. The following illustrates the elements outlined in each plan:
- Determine client's objectives
- Abstract existing leases
- Inventory vacant space/units
- Evaluate current accounts receivable
- Establish marketing strategies
- Review contract labor needs and competitive bid procedures
- Review staffing needs and existing staff abilities
- Develop tenant rapport
- Review tenant mix and quality
- Review and/or establish budget